Association's Development Goals:
• Provision of the sustainable work of the Association through various forms of self-financing
• Establishment of economic activities of the Association through social entrepreneurship
• Expansion of the geographical area for the Association's activities
• Globally, regionally, nationally and locally
1. Improve sustainable entrepreneurship as a precondition for the overall progress of society
2. Increasing the employability of marginalized groups
3. Improve multi-sector collaboration in addressing key social issues (environment, poverty, social exclusion, etc.)
Activity Areas of GTF-ISG 2015-2020
In accordance with the Europe 2020 and SEE 2020 Strategies, as well as the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), in the next five-year period, from 2015 to 2020, GTF-ISG will continue to work on strategic goals:
Promotion of all forms of entrepreneurship in accordance with the EU law on SMEs as initiators of the economy and engine for creation of new and saving existing jobs, with particular emphasis on women entrepreneurship and innovation. Connecting women entrepreneurs in the region and improving national measures based on the exchange of best practices. Improvement of conditions for the employed women, including the relevant level and specific programs for job creation. Encouragment of youth to education in STEM areas as the precondition for the entrepreneurshio of the future.
• Micro, small and medium sized enterprises
• Infrastructure (Incubators, Clusters, Accelerators, Cooperatives, etc.)
• Startups, Gazelles
• Social Entrepreneurship, Green Entrepreneurship, Technopreneurship, Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Women Entreprneurship
• Entrepreneurship Policy
• Education for Entrepreneurship
2. SOCIAL INCLUSION
Improvement of social inclusion and cohesion through interventions, sucha as social innovations and developmnet of human resources, aimed at empowerment, organization and linking of vulnerable groups.
• Approach to the labor market, lifelong learning, equal opportunities for women, youth, long-term unemployed, persons with disabilities, Roma, migrants, asylees, homeless and other marginalized groups
3. RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Support ot the implementation of the EU directives and rural development strategies, strengthening the agribusiness and exchange of best practices in rural development and sustainable growth education in close cooperation with governmental mechanisms for the development of rural areas as well as civil and business sectors.
• LEADER approach, LAGs, Agriculture
• Geographic protection of traditional products
• Rural tourism, Environmental protection
Supporting environment protection through the innovation and growth of public awareness and the importance of their active involvement in environmental community activities, especially among the youth in order to create the preconditions for the application of innovative green solutions in accordance with the EU the directives and strategies.
• Environmental protection
• Renewable energy and green technology
• Raising public awareness of the importance of prevention and environmental protection
• Composting, Permaculture, Organic production
• Youth involvement in environmental activities
Further work on developing of autochthonous touristic offer in the region through stakeholders networking and their cooperation with the tourist boards in accordance with sustainable development and ecological approach.
• Sustainable tourism: Agritourism, Eco-tourism
• Autochthonous products (souvenirs, clustering)
• Collaboration with tourist boards
• The involvement of local stakeholders